Privacy statement of De Barn
How do we handle the personal data of our website visitors, interested parties, clients, applicants and employees? You can read it in this privacy statement.
General: De Barn’s code of conduct
Whoever works for us or works for us (our suppliers) knows our code of conduct and adheres to it.
- We respect the data privacy of all our relations.
- We take excellent care of the data entrusted to us.
- We ensure that unauthorized persons cannot access the data entrusted to us.
- We do not collect more data than is necessary for the relationship we have with eachother and the goal we pursue with eachother.
- We do not store the data longer than necessary or required.
- If our suppliers or clients receive confidential information from us, we impose the same duty of care on them.
- If we collect data from a visitor / user or combine it from multiple sources, we immediately report this and indicate what purpose we have for it and what benefit the visitor / user has.
- We are open about the data we have stored of a visitor / user.
- If technically possible, we give the visitor / user the opportunity to change, delete or take that data himself.
- We do not supply, share or sell traceable data to any other party, unless we have explicitly requested and received permission to do so.
De Barn is a consultancy firm for strategy development. You can find us at the following address: Leemzeulder 2A, 1251 AN Laren. For privacy-related questions, please contact Maarten Paul Eurelings, email@example.com.
You can submit a request for inspection, modification and / or removal of personal data via firstname.lastname@example.org. De Barn takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that we are not handling your data properly, you can file a complaint at email@example.com and at the reporting center of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Who of and why do we process personal data?
We process personal data for various purposes. The data is only shared with the contracted third parties, unless we are obliged to do so, for example by a court order.
- Of website visitors, we record through Google Analytics how the website is used, in order to improve the website and adjust the range of services.
If you object to this, you can block the placing of cookies yourself (see Website visit).
- If you are interested in requesting information via the website, we will store the information provided in our CRM system. We process this information to inform you about products and services. If there is no more contact, we will delete your information after 2 years.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you can unsubscribe via any newsletter.
- If you become a client with us, we will expand the data with the information required for the contractual and administrative obligations. We store customer data in accordance with the tax retention obligation for 7 years.
- As an applicant, you provide us with personal information so that we can assess your application. If you do not join us, we will delete this data within 4 weeks after our last contact (unless you give us permission to keep it longer for, for example, future vacancies, in which case we will keep your data for a maximum of 1 year).
- If you join us as an employee, we will expand the personal data with the information required for the employment contract and administrative obligations. We will delete this information 2 years after you leave employment. Certain personal data may be kept longer, for example in the case of claims, audits and legal / tax obligations.
When you visit this website you will receive cookies from Google Analytics. These are small text files that make it possible to track which parts of the website are visited, how often and with which devices (PC, tablet, telephone, etc.) and from which IP address. No other (tracking) cookies from third parties are placed. You can delete these cookies yourself. If you want to block the placing of Google cookies on our and all other websites you visit, there is a simple solution. See https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=nl.
Interested parties and customers
We receive personal data from employees / representatives of organizations via the contact form on this website and via other channels. Think about information such as:
- Name of employee /representative
- Chamber of Commerce number
- Contact- en telephonenotes
We store this information in De Barn’s CRM system, in contracts and in financial administration. The data is not shared with third parties, except for the party that is engaged for the administrative processing.
For interested parties we use a retention period of 2 years after the last contact, for customers we adhere to the tax retention obligation of 7 years.
Job applicants and employees at De Barn
If you apply for a job at De Barn, we will process the following data from you:
- Date of birth
- Working experience
- Contact- and telephonenotes
If you do not come to work with us, we will delete this information after 4 weeks, unless we have agreed otherwise.
If you come to work for us, we will supplement the data to arrive at a fully-fledged personnel file. Think about:
- Copy lD
- Copy work permit, residence permit
- Possibly copies of policies, diplomas and other documents
- Employment contract
- Holiday- and absence registration
You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the data you provide.
The data is stored in your personnel file, which only the authorized employee and you have access to. We only record special personal data if this is necessary to comply with our legal obligations or if you have given us permission to do so. “Special personal data” means data about race, religion or belief, political affiliation, health, sexual life, trade union membership, criminal personal data and / or personal data about unlawful or annoying behavior.
We do everything we can to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this on the basis of an extensive set of organizational and technical measures. If we provide data to a processor who provides a service to us, we have made good agreements in the processor agreement. Are you a client / responsible and is De Barn a processor for you? Then we have concluded a processing agreement with each other and you can obtain an appointment (at the location of De Barn) to view the complete privacy and information security policy of De Barn, including all technical and organizational measures.
We may make changes, additions or changes to this Privacy Statement. The most current privacy statement can always be found on the De Barn website.
Laren, May 2018